Monday 2 February 2009

finally nearly there


The wheels of No Quarter Imprint are finally in motion! after a few months of uncertainty moving about, and getting settled in new digs and a job, (most importantly having the net again) I can finally commit to getting this thing off the ground. 

First things first- we need some contributors, I am looking for volunteers who have any skills/interest in writing/journalism/features, photographers, designers, artists etc etc, if this intrigues you in anyway please contact me at noquarterimprint@hotmail.com for more information, please include your full name and a contact number if possible.

Secondly I am currently accepting songs off unsigned acts to compile a free mixtape of sorts, again for more information please contact me/send songs at noquarterimprint@hotmail.com.
I am also interested in receiving links to any mixes that are hosted online.

Hopefully there will be some more news shortly and the full aim and purpose of No Quarter Imprint will be revealed in the upcoming months. 

All the best
Ben Dallas

No comments: